March 31st, 2020
First of all, we miss you and hope this message finds you safe and in good health!
Your well-being remains our top priority, and based on current COVID-19 mandates and advisories, our offices remain closed for all non-emergency orthodontic appointments. We are committed to your treatment success and will resume regular appointments as soon as possible! We remain available for emergency orthodontic treatment and also to answer any questions you have.
If you have an orthodontic appointment scheduled during this temporary closure, that appointment is canceled and no action on your part is necessary. As soon as we determine when our office will be reopening, we will connect with you to reschedule the appointment.
We also want to share some valuable resources that answer common questions and help keep your treatment on track!
As always, if you have questions or concerns about your orthodontic treatment, call us at (608) 222-6377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sincere thanks for your patience, support, flexibility, and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces back in our offices soon.
Your friends at Prairie Grove Orthodontics
March 31st, 2020
We sure do miss seeing all our patients! During this temporary office closure, we understand that you may have questions about your ongoing orthodontic care. Here are some helpful tips until we can see you again in the office.
- Great oral hygiene is key! Brush and floss more thoroughly than ever before to keep your enamel and gums as healthy as possible. We recommend you brush 2-3 times per day and floss daily – click here for more info.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water! Make sure to also avoid sticky and hard foods with braces, to avoid breaking brackets and wires.
- Continue to wear your elastic bands as prescribed. If you need additional bands, call or email us.
- If you are turning an expander, continue turning for the length of time, or number of turns, prescribed. At that time, quit turning until we can see you in the office.
- Invisalign retainers should continue to be worn as prescribed. If you need additional retainers, call or email us to determine how we can best care for you virtually. Please also review these Invisalign FAQs from your doctor.
- If a broken wire or bracket is causing you some discomfort, visit our repair page for some tips to bring you comfort.
- If you have a broken or lost retainer, please call or email us to determine the best solution for your situation.
- For emergency orthodontic situations that include severe pain, infections, or injuries, please call our office.
Our communication lines are open and we are here to answer questions and provide virtual care as needed to support your ongoing orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to call us or email us at email@example.com to connect if you have questions or concerns.
March 25th, 2020
All of our favorite orthodontic words are scrambled up!
Can you help us unscramble the mixed up letters…or will you be thoroughly stumped??
Click the button below to download a copy of this fun orthodontic word unscramble.
March 20th, 2020
Have you met our larger than life friends, Archie Wires and Anita Braces?
Download this color-by-number page below to get to know this fun duo.
Add your own special touches!
What color bands will you be adding for Archie and Anita?
We’d love to see your coloring page! Share your final artwork with us on social media HERE.